Is <...> a valid input search in AntConc?

MARLEN IZQUIERDO

Jul 4, 2024, 1:53:01 AM (12 days ago) Jul 4
to AntConc-Discussion
Hello,
my name's Marlén Izquierdo. I'm a regular user of AntConc but lately I've had difficulties searching in a tagged corpus. My corpus is tagged ad-hoc for 'translanguaging', so I've tagged it using <transES> ....</transES> (my own tags) to mark items written in ES in an EFL text written by learners. I need to search for the actual/whole tag <transES> (with <...> included), but AntConc does not seem to recognise <.
I've tried going to Tool Settings but cannot see how to do or where.....
I'd appreciate it if you could assist me in this matter.
Thank you in advance
Marlén