ants in lawn problem

Dawn

May 26, 2006, 1:13:35 PM5/26/06
to Ant Control
I hope that someone can give me some ideas. I have tons of small red
ants that I can't get rid of. I have a small yard that is being
destroyed because thare are hundreds of ant hills. I have tried
spraying, granuals, some home remedies. Nothing works. I live in WI
and know that they are not fire ants. They are small and sweet poisons
don't attract them. Right now I am trying canned cat food mixed with
Borax. The ants love it, but I am not sure if it will work and If I
should try something else. I hope that this is enough info. Help.
This is driving my crazy.

whitefootedant

May 27, 2006, 6:24:18 PM5/27/06
to Ant Control