Why FCM do not work when force close my app?

Huskarl Sun

May 15, 2017, 9:46:40 AM5/15/17
to android-gcm
Whether use notification message or data message,I can not receive message from FCM server,but ok when app is alive.
Do any one know? Or FCM is just like that.

Diego Giorgini

May 15, 2017, 4:59:01 PM5/15/17
to android-gcm
Hi Huskari,

if you press "force stop" in the application settings then FCM will not deliver new messages to app.
This is consistent with the purpose of "force stop" which is:
"The user requested to stop the app. The system should not start app again until the user specifically asked for it by launching the app via the launcher icon."

On Mon, May 15, 2017 at 6:46 AM Huskarl Sun <suf...@gmail.com> wrote:
Whether use notification message or data message,I can not receive message from FCM server,but ok when app is alive.
Do any one know? Or FCM is just like that.

Huskarl Sun

May 15, 2017, 10:51:24 PM5/15/17
to android-gcm
Thanks for your reply. I also want to know, Can device(or app) receive messages(or show notification) when I swipe away or low memory killed or any other case the process is stopped?

在 2017年5月16日星期二 UTC+8上午4:59:01,Diego Giorgini写道:

Diego Giorgini

May 16, 2017, 12:41:00 AM5/16/17
to andro...@googlegroups.com
On Mon, May 15, 2017 at 7:58 PM Huskarl Sun <suf...@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks for your reply. I also want to know, Can device(or app) receive messages(or show notification) when I swipe away or low memory killed or any other case the process is stopped?

Yes. If the app has not been force-stopped from the settings, even if the process is stopped (swipe, low memory, or phone just started), FCM will start the process and will deliver the message.

在 2017年5月16日星期二 UTC+8上午4:59:01,Diego Giorgini写道:
Hi Huskari,

if you press "force stop" in the application settings then FCM will not deliver new messages to app.
This is consistent with the purpose of "force stop" which is:
"The user requested to stop the app. The system should not start app again until the user specifically asked for it by launching the app via the launcher icon."

On Mon, May 15, 2017 at 6:46 AM Huskarl Sun <suf...@gmail.com> wrote:
Whether use notification message or data message,I can not receive message from FCM server,but ok when app is alive.
Do any one know? Or FCM is just like that.

Huskarl Sun

May 16, 2017, 3:44:21 AM5/16/17
to android-gcm
Thanks very much,it  works when I swipe and let it crash.

在 2017年5月16日星期二 UTC+8下午12:41:00,Diego Giorgini写道:

Massimiliano

May 5, 2024, 5:27:47 PMMay 5
to android-gcm
MT103/202 DIRECT WIRE TRANSFER
PAYPAL TRANSFER
CASHAPP TRANSFER
ZELLE TRANSFER
LOAN DEAL
TRANSFER WISE
WESTERN UNION TRANSFER
BITCOIN FLASHING
BANK ACCOUNT LOADING/FLASHING
IBAN TO IBAN TRANSFER
MONEYGRAM TRANSFER
IPIP/DTC
SLBC PROVIDER
CREDIT CARD TOP UP
DUMPS/ PINS
SEPA TRANSFER
WIRE TRANSFER
BITCOIN TOP UP
GLOBALPAY INC US
SKRILL USA
UNIONPAY RECEIVER

Thanks.

NOTE; ONLY SERIOUS / RELIABLE RECEIVERS CAN CONTACT.

DM ME ON WHATSAPP
+44 7529 555638