Firmware update on developer's phone

swastik

Jul 1, 2010, 11:43:15 AM7/1/10
to Android-DevPhone-Updating
Can I update the developer's phone to os version 2.1? If yes, kindly
let me know the procedure for the same.

biAji

Jul 12, 2010, 9:17:42 PM7/12/10

On Jul 1, 11:43 pm, swastik <dswas...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Can I update the developer's phone to os version 2.1?  If yes, kindly
> let me know the procedure for the same.

http://www.cyanogenmod.com/

try this~

biAji

Jul 12, 2010, 9:19:50 PM7/12/10
to Android-DevPhone-Updating

On Jul 1, 11:43 pm, swastik <dswas...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Can I update the developer's phone to os version 2.1?  If yes, kindly
> let me know the procedure for the same.

http://www.cyanogenmod.com/

try this~

Jason Gu

Jul 12, 2010, 9:20:33 PM7/12/10
to android-devp...@googlegroups.com
Version from this one I think is not stable, I've tried, got error like can not delete contact, name display error...

So I suggest keep the 1.6 from HTC, it's the best speed one...