Bad file -- loading time allowed

1 view

El

Mar 19, 2010, 9:02:49 PM3/19/10
to Android-DevPhone-Updating
Have not needed to update until now due to developing tts app. HTC
support has not addressed the problem.

I have done 2 updates before (1.0>1.1>1.5) and tried following
directions by waiting for adb shell sync return. But for this 1.6
update keep getting "Can't open /sdcard/update.zip (bad file)". Could
there be problem with SD card?

PS the radio file appears to be same for 1.5 & 1.6 -- does it need to
be redone?

Thank you.

Ajibola

Mar 20, 2010, 6:16:17 AM3/20/10
to android-devp...@googlegroups.com

Radio for 1.5 & 1.6 are the same so no need to update. It seems the zip file you have is corrupted so I'll advise to re-download the files

El

Mar 20, 2010, 12:35:06 PM3/20/10
to Android-DevPhone-Updating
Thanks. It was a bad download from Bit Comet, used another method.

On Mar 20, 3:16 am, Ajibola <oku...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Radio for 1.5 & 1.6 are the same so no need to update. It seems the zip file
> you have is corrupted so I'll advise to re-download the files
>

> On 20 Mar 2010 01:02, "El" <elgui...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Have not needed to update until now due to developing tts app. HTC
> support has not addressed the problem.
>
> I have done 2 updates before (1.0>1.1>1.5) and tried following
> directions by waiting for adb shell sync return. But for this 1.6
> update keep getting "Can't open /sdcard/update.zip (bad file)". Could
> there be problem with SD card?
>
> PS the radio file appears to be same for 1.5 & 1.6 -- does it need to
> be redone?
>
> Thank you.
>
> --

> Android-DevPhone-U...@googlegroups.com<Android-DevPhone-Upd ating%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>