Legal Documents in Ancient Societies VI: Ancient Guardianship

Uri Yiftach Firanko

Oct 25, 2013, 6:10:34 AM10/25/13
to Ancient...@googlegroups.com

Dear List Members,

I am delighted to announce and invite you to attend the upcoming sixth meeting of the research group Legal Documents in Ancient  Societies, that will focus this time on the theme ancient guardianship. The meeting will take place in Jerusalem, at the Israel Academy of Sciences and Humanities, on 4-5.11.2013.

Best regards and Shabbat Shalom,

Uri Yiftach-Firanko, PhD.

Chair of the Department of Classics

The Hebrew University of Jerusalem

Ancient Guardianship announcement.pdf

rach...@post.tau.ac.il

Oct 25, 2013, 7:19:40 AM10/25/13
to ancient...@googlegroups.com
Dear Uri,

Kol Hakavod!
Unfortunately, I teach on November 4th (and we also have a
departmental seminar), and I'm busy on the 5th. This is really a pity,
because the programme looks very promising and I would love to see
these people.
Well, next time...

Best,
Rachel