Mừng Lễ Thánh Phanxicô Assisi 04.10.2023 | Hữu Hào

Minh Nguyen Quang

Oct 10, 2023, 9:20:31 AM10/10/23
to alphonsefamily
viber_image_2023-10-09_13-16-05-650.jpg
Saint Francis of Assisi (1181-1226) 🙏

Lord, make me an instrument of your peace:
where there is hatred, let me sow love;
where there is injury, pardon;
where there is doubt, faith;
where there is despair, hope;
where there is darkness, light;
where there is sadness, joy.
O divine Master, grant that I may not so much seek
to be consoled as to console,
to be understood as to understand,
to be loved as to love.
For it is in giving that we receive,
it is in pardoning that we are pardoned,
and it is in dying that we are born to eternal life.

St Francis Before the Pope - Clip 1 of 2
image.png

St Francis Before the Pope - Clip 2 of 2

image.png

St. Francis - Brother Sun, Sister Moon - The Conversion Scene

image.png

Brother Sun * Sister Moon ♥ 1972 * HQ !!!

image.png

Brother Sun, Sister Moon- song with lyrics

image.png

image.png
Saint Francis of Assisi is my protector ! 🙏

Friar Alessandro - Panis Angelicus

image.png

Donovan - The Lovely Day / Brother Sun, Sister Moon (1972) OST

image.png

1696443479353052_1_(6).jpg