Any fiddlers, guitar, mandolin, banjo players out there?

Paula Rosenstock

May 18, 2022, 9:07:41 AM5/18/22
to cleveland-cir...@googlegroups.com, AllstonBrighton2006, ABRA Group, Paula Rosenstock
I will host a "Somewhat Slow " jam in my driveway near Cleveland Circle this Sunday 3 to 5.
Music will be provided. Bring an ipad and I can airdrop the music, or I will have some paper copies on hand.

Bring your music stand and clothespins, if you have them!
I will have chairs....numbers will be limited...so email me soon!
The repertoire will be Irish, Scottish, New England, Klezmer, Scandinavian...maybe some simple Balkan tunes.
Need to be able to sight read simple music!

Email me if you are interested!
Let me know if you have a favorite tune you want to play!
Paula