Music With Heart, Crisis Averted!

Tim McHale

Jun 25, 2022, 11:34:19 AM6/25/22
Dear Friends,

Here is a note about the problem.  Some of you have experienced trouble donating electronically to our organization and the fundraiser tomorrow.  I apologize.  I know it can be very frustrating.  Kudos to your patience and understanding.  We have fixed the problem.

If you need tickets, want to sponsor, or support the organization, please go to
Scroll down to the fundraiser invite and select the type of donation you wish to give, easy!

We're sorry for this confusion, we'll make up for it with the best party of the year!!!

Sunday, June 26, 2022
VFW Post 2 PM to 5 PM
20 Junction St.
Needham, MA