Summer at The Speedway 🌞

Anthony D'Isidoro

Jun 23, 2022, 3:39:26 PM6/23/22
to Anthony D'Isidoro

break out the shades

STAY ON TRACK

with the speedway

We are still buzzing over here about all the fun that was had over our Grand Reopening celebration. SO many of you helped us mark the moment with a very fun Speedway Block Party - the first of many this summer. Can't wait to do it again! (July 24, FYI.)

We are closing out this beautiful month of June the only way we know how: with dance parties, secret concerts, and, as always - lots of good food and drink.

There are a limited number of tickets available for the Boudoir 3-Year Pride Anniversary on June 25, and next Wednesday (6/29) Garage B welcomes back SoFar Sounds for a night of gorgeous music, with a side of sake from The Koji Club. Grab your tickets here.

So much to do at The Speedway! Read on for more - we can't wait to see you again soon.

GARAGE B INVITES YOU...

Looking for a place to reconnect with your co-workers? Garage B is the perfect place to get things done, while also having a lot of fun.

We are holding a Garage B Open House on Tuesday 6/28 with a focus on corporate events. If you're interested in learning more about how to bring your company or group to Garage B, please join us! Learn more and RSVP here

While we have your attention - check out the new Garage B website

NEWS YOU CAN USE

Did you know that House of Art & Craft holds weekly candle-making sessions at their Speedway shop?
Join Steysy for an intimate and fun experience where you'll choose your own scents, learn how to mix and layer like an expert, sip wine, and connect with friends old and new.
Tuesdays + Thursdays evenings - learn more here!
Original Markets is bringing a very fun and creative marketplace to Garage B over the 4th of July weekend.

40 + vendors of vintage, vinyl, handmade goods and more, DJs, Notch beer, and so much more.

See all the details here, and see you there!
The Koji Club is taking summer to the next level with new ways to learn and enjoy sake.

They are now offering limited reservations (indoor and outdoor), daily ticketed intimate sake tastings for 4-6 guests on their brand new patio, and weekly ticketed group sake tastings on Saturdays at 4pm.
Book your spot now!
The first movie night at The Speedway was so fetch that we are now ready to drop the rest of the summer schedule!

Join us on July 11 for JAWS, and block out the remaining dates ASAP.

Also, please note: July 11 is NATIONAL ICE CREAM DAY.
Make it happen!

WHAT'S UP AT NOTCH?

Notch has live music every Thursday in the Tap Room or the Biergarten - shows start at 7pm. Free admission - just come and have fun.

UPDATE ON THE SPEEDWAY

The Speedway is OPEN!!  While we are still building out the last retail spaces, many of our retail and food vendors are up and running. They are:

Notch Brewing: NEW SUMMER HOURS!
M-Th 4-10pm, F-Sat 12-11pm, Sunday 12-8pm
The Koji Club: W-S: 5-11PM, ticketed tastings at 4 on Saturday
Hummus v' Hummus: Th-F: 4-9PM, Sat: 12-9PM, Sun:12-5PM
House of Art & Craft: W/Th: 4-8PM, F: 3-8PM, Sat: 12-8PM, Sun: 11AM - 5PM
Bellwether Salon: Wednesday-Sunday: by appointment only.
Tipping Cow: Th-F, 4-9PM, Sat: 12-8PM, Sun: 12-7PM + Movie Mondays (usually 1st Monday of the month.)
The Speedway Gallery by Cambridge Art Association: Home to affordable local art, plus workshops and events, hours vary.

Note: these reflect their current hours, and are subject to change. You can always check this page on our website to find up-to-date hours.

We are eagerly awaiting to announce the opening dates for Super Bien, Notch Provisions, and Birds of Paradise.

WORK HERE

Hummus v' Hummus is hiring - if interested, email resume to ma...@thechubbychickpea.com

Super Bien is ready to staff up! Join their squad.
The Speedway is a vibrant, dynamic marketplace to enjoy local food and drink, work and create, shop for artisan goods, and gather with family and friends in a safe and healthy environment. Located on Western Avenue in Brighton, these historic buildings and their central courtyard have been transformed into a space for community and a source of year-round discovery, attracting a new generation of Bostonians in pursuit of good, old-fashioned fun.

subscribe to the newsletter here!
Facebook
Instagram
Twitter
Website

The Speedway · 525 Western Avenue · Brighton, MA 02135 · USA

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp