Connect with your people this season

Anthony D'Isidoro

Sep 28, 2022, 8:23:59 AM9/28/22
to Anthony D'Isidoro

let's find a day to bring everyone together
Focus on Fall Events

As the seasons shift, so does our focus. Now is the perfect time to get your group together and plan for what's next. We're offering a 20% discount on November and December daytime corporate events - reach out ASAP to book your meeting or offsite gathering at Garage B.

Book Your Holiday Event Now!

We have a few key dates remaining for 2022 Holiday Party season, and wanted to share this availability in case it sparks an event idea into action.

Thursday, December 1
Friday, December 2
Thursday, December 8
Friday, December 9
Thursdsay, December 15

These are moving fast, so jump on them quickly. Let's make something happen!

GET IN TOUCH >>

Real Life Events at Garage B

While many event planners choose to work with outside catering vendors, we are often asked how to best utilize the on-site Charles River Speedway food and drink vendors.

There are many ways to do so, but we are particularly impressed with the way an upcoming non-profit fundraiser is approaching it: they are working with Notch Brewing to provide them with beer and food options (such as cheese plates from Notch Provisions), and with Super Bien to provide wine and a wide assortment of snacks to round out their food offerings. This is a creative - and delicious - approach to feeding a crowd!

HOST YOUR NEXT EVENT AT GARAGE B

Located in Brighton, Garage B is a flexible event space that hosts corporate events and retreats, weddings, family celebrations and community gatherings. With our blank slate venue, we are ready to make your event dreams a reality.

Take a look at our website and get inspired.

LEARN MORE HERE >>

QUESTIONS?

We have answers!

EMAIL US >>
Instagram
Facebook
[www.garagebevents.com]Website
Email
LinkedIn

1420 Soldiers Field Road, Brighton MA, 02135

he...@garagebevents.com

garagebevents.com

Garage B · 1420 Soldiers Field Rd · Boston, MA 02135-1021 · USA

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp