Greetings Allston-Brighton resident!
Looking for affordable local fruits and vegetables?
The Allston Brighton Health Collaborative (ABHC) has partnered with Farmer Dave's in Dracut to offer an affordable Farm Share to Allston Brighton residents from June to October 2022 using your HIP benefits on your SNAP account.
How it Works
Please follow these simple steps to sign up:
- A Farm Share, also known as CSA (Community Supported Agriculture) is a box of fresh, locally grown fruits and vegetables from a Massachusetts farmer. The box of fruits and vegetables are pre-selected by the farm and based on what's growing and available the week of your farm share pick up. The size of a share varies throughout the season, starting out lighter at the beginning with more leafy greens and becoming more robust and varied as the season progresses.
- Each share typically will include 5-6 varieties of seasonal vegetables and 2-3 varieties of seasonal fruit.
- 2nd & 4th Tuesdays each month June - October
- Pick up at Brighton Allston Congregational Church 404 Washington St Brighton, MA 02135
- Hours of pick up will be from 12pm-4pm
- $40/month with SNAP (Using your HIP benefits only). Your SNAP balance won't be affected!
- Register Here!
- Remember to sign and complete the Farmer Dave's DTA Agreement Form attached. Please email a copy of your completed form to brightonfa...@abhealthcollab.org
- Farm Share Flyer Attached
- HIP flyers
Having trouble figuring out how to send your form to us? Take a nice clear photo using your phone and email. Any additional questions feel free to always email us at brightonfa...@abhealthcollab.org
Anna and Jessi
Anna Leslie, MPH
Allston Brighton Community Calendar
ABHC is a network of over 40 organizations and stakeholders working together to promote and improve the health and wellbeing of Allston-Brighton.