Glad to 'refind' the Allmand group!

MikenHopen Norri

Mar 2, 2020, 2:17:10 PM3/2/20
to Allmand
We were introduced to this group years ago by Sam Scudder but somehow, by changing e-mail and homes, etc., we lost it.  Glad to be back and see you guys out there still!  We have a 31' in New Bern that we frankly can't believe has survived the storms of the last few years.  We are getting ready to do some rehab, so if anyone has suggestions on good deals for parts like hatches or suggestions on the head liner (which has been a challenge since we purchased her) we'd love to hear it.

Cheers everyone!

Lipham

Mar 2, 2020, 2:48:57 PM3/2/20
to all...@googlegroups.com
I stripped out my headliner and wire buffed off all the glue and then painted it. It looks great an I no longer gave headliner issues.

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 2, 2020, at 1:17 PM, MikenHopen Norri <hopen...@gmail.com> wrote:

We were introduced to this group years ago by Sam Scudder but somehow, by changing e-mail and homes, etc., we lost it.  Glad to be back and see you guys out there still!  We have a 31' in New Bern that we frankly can't believe has survived the storms of the last few years.  We are getting ready to do some rehab, so if anyone has suggestions on good deals for parts like hatches or suggestions on the head liner (which has been a challenge since we purchased her) we'd love to hear it.

Cheers everyone!

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Allmand" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/allmand/155e4c0b-5b49-4c1c-a424-4c81dbf1f744%40googlegroups.com.

MikenHopen Norri

Mar 5, 2020, 7:54:24 AM3/5/20
to Allmand
Oh wow, looks super nice.  Thanks for the idea!