Ieškomas SCRUM produkto vadovas

1 view

Mantas Zimnickas

Sep 11, 2017, 10:55:38 AM9/11/17
to Agile Lietuva
Sveiki,

ieškau kolegos, kuris padėtų suvaldyti gan didelį projektą.

Iš pradžių dirbome su produkto vadovu iš užsakovo pusės, tačiau
galiausiai supratome, kad to neužtenka ir reikia vidinio žmogaus, kuris
užimtų produkto vadovo/analitiko rolę ir padėtų tiek užsakovui, tiek
komandai.

Darbo skelbimas:

TechConsult is a company providing services to customers in Nordic
Countries and the United Kingdom.

TechConsult is expanding a team working on creating a system to be used
in a multi-national environment for our customers in Sweden and Finland.

We are looking for senior or mid-level Product Owner / Analyst to work
with developers team(s) in Vilnius and customers in Sweden and Finland.
You will be working in SCRUM projects – you will be writing user stories
and act as a Product Owner, managing customer expectations, planning
scope of releases, maintaining close cooperation with customers in
Sweden and Finland.

English is used daily as a working language. Ability to travel (~10-15%
of work time) will be required.

It would be great, if you have experience with:

- SCRUM
- System integrations
- Open source products and communities
- Mentoring younger colleagues
- Have previous experience as a developer

Please send your application to Dalius Mašalas:
dal...@techconsult.lt
+370 685 41445