Dear readers; Importent message.

Pete

Jan 17, 2016, 11:54:41 PM1/17/16
to Activist_Progressives
I've been hosting this site for over 15 years, well this one and the one on Yahoo, It has been a labor of love. I now find that the time I devote to this is more than I can afford. Personal reasons force me to quit posting.

Most of you are able to visit the web-sites from which I glean the stories I present to you. Most of which come from "Reader Supported News". They are a great group and a great source. When you suscribe you'll see what I mean. Please chip in a few bucks a month to keep them alive.

Yours for a more progressive America, Marcus "Pete" Hoover