Passa al primo messaggio da leggere

Owen Ambur

da leggere,
3 ott 2018, 10:51:4903/10/18
a AboutThe...@googlegroups.com

Encourage individuals and organizations to more efficiently and effectively share truthful and useful information about themselves

ch...@chriscfox.com

da leggere,
20 feb 2019, 12:16:5020/02/19
a AboutThem.info Plan
I tried doing a couple of searches here, but it always said no results. I am just unlucky? How can I register the plans available at https://www.stratnavapp.com/StratML here?

ChrisF

da leggere,
20 feb 2019, 12:24:3620/02/19
a AboutThem.info Plan
Aah. I see the search is searching the forum, rather than searching any StratML. I misunderstood that.

On Wednesday, 3 October 2018 15:51:49 UTC+1, Owen Ambur wrote:

Owen Ambur

da leggere,
20 feb 2019, 12:40:0320/02/19
a AboutThem.info Plan
This site is nascent and as yet not well developed, much less tested.  However, the StratML query services on which Peter Winstanley and Ranjeeth Thunga are working may be candidates for usage as a centerpiece(s) for this domain.  In the meantime, thanks for trying out my Google groups discussion forum feature.

Owen Ambur

da leggere,
20 feb 2019, 12:46:0020/02/19
a AboutThem.info Plan
That's useful usability feedback, Chris.  Hopefully, when a better StratML query service(s) is available, it will be intuitive and deliver the results expected.
Rispondi a tutti
Rispondi all'autore
Inoltra
0 nuovi messaggi