Checking In - False Positives & URL Importing

Owen Ambur

Feb 27, 2023, 11:09:39 AM2/27/23
to Naval Sarda, aboutthe...@googlegroups.com
Naval, it's been quite awhile since I've heard from you.  I hope all is well with you and your colleagues.

When I conducted a full-text search for "CEPR" just now, 500 hits were returned and it seems that all but one of them may be false positives.

This one does contain that acronym:  https://stratml.us/docs/EVACT.xml

Please give me a status update, particularly with respect to the capability to import files from their URLs.

Naval Sarda

Feb 27, 2023, 11:21:36 AM2/27/23
to Owen Ambur, aboutthe...@googlegroups.com

Hi Owen,

We are planning to deliver URL import feature by the end of this week or may be early next week. We have completed one part of it which is importing from URL.

Now we have to update the UI so that search results get redirected to the URL from where record was imported.

Naval