Aaron's Update -- free picture book story on Medium

Aaron Shepard

Apr 14, 2020, 11:49:36 AM4/14/20
to Aaron-...@googlegroups.com
____________________________

Note: This is the bulletin for Aaron Shepard's home page, Author Online!, featuring folktales, reader's theater, and storytelling at

http://www.aaronshep.com

Dear friends,

As a special treat, I've posted my story "Skeeter and the Weasels" on Medium WITH ALL THE ILLUSTRATIONS FROM THE PICTURE BOOK. Technically, it's behind Medium's paywall, but you can see it for free, without even signing up for an account, by following this link:

Please feel free to share this link with friends, on social media, etc. Also, comments on the story are welcome!

Of course, you can also see the story on my Web site, but that's without the illustrations -- which were done, by the way, by my wonderful wife, Anne L. Watson, author/illustrator of several picture books all her own, including the Katie Mouse series.

If you enjoy conspiracy theories -- or hate them -- or don't care about them at all -- you'll love "Skeeter and the Weasels"!

Aaron