Aaron's Update -- book reviewers desperately needed

Aaron Shepard

Oct 5, 2021, 6:38:43 PM10/5/21
to Aaron-...@googlegroups.com
____________________________

Note: This is the bulletin for Aaron Shepard's home page, Author Online!, featuring folktales, reader's theater, and storytelling at

http://www.aaronshep.com

Dear friends,

Those of you who have followed my website for folktales/storytelling/reader's theater may well have enjoyed Wendy Edelson's exquisite illustrations for "The Baker's Dozen: A Saint Nicholas Tale" as well as for other picture books of mine. And some of you may have sampled picture books written and illustrated by my wonderfully talented wife, Anne L. Watson.

Now I'm delighted to announce a pairing of the two, with Anne's words and Wendy's illustrations in a new holiday picture book, "The Mice Before Christmas." If you've ever wondered what ELSE happened on "The Night Before Christmas," here's the joyous story of the mice's Christmas Eve revelry, told in lively verse and displayed in classic watercolors. There's even a visit from Santa Mouse!

The book is available right now in hardcover, paperback, and ebook. But even more than sales, the book right now needs online reviews! So, we're offering a free PDF copy to anyone who agrees to write a review at their favorite online retailer. For details and a download link, please go to

http://www.annelwatson.com/books/MiceNight.html

Please feel free to share this with friends, forums, followers, or anyone else you think might be interested.

Aaron