Static Image on Crestron TSS Room Scheduler

Otsuka AV

Jun 30, 2022, 1:38:33 PM6/30/22
to The AV-1 Forum
I've got a bunch of Crestron TSS-1070 schedulers set up in my environment. There's a few rooms though that are no longer reservable by our user base. I'd like to just display a static image without any reservation button on them. Preferably one I could customize, but a generic background image would be fine as well.

Does anyone know if this can be done? My devices are in Teams panel mode, but I'd welcome any other application on the device that would allow for this kind of functionality. Any help is greatly appreciated!

michae...@gmail.com

Dec 8, 2022, 9:23:48 PM12/8/22
to The AV-1 Forum
Don't see why you can't upload a custom user display project and switch the application to the custom scheduling display project. Granted you'll have to have access to VTPro and some basic knowledge on creating display projects and uploading it to the room schedulers. I can help you through it if you'd like, just let me know.