AR Projection Teaching Lightboard for online lectures and flipped classroom

Photonic Crystal CO.

Feb 25, 2023, 5:15:22 AM2/25/23
to The AV-1 Forum

Hi,

For those who are seeking turnkey teaching board I'd like to introduce you our AR Projection Teaching Lightboard - the perfect turnkey solution for online education. Our board features a transparent projection screen, integrated LED projector, and touch control technology, creating a seamless solution for video, online lectures,and flipped classroom scenarios without any post-processing needed. The built-in projector allows for complex and vivid multimedia presentations, while the gesture control frame enables touch interaction, allowing teachers to annotate graphics and write on the board. Our cutting-edge system offers quality live streaming teaching materials that retain face-to-face communication, resulting in a much more effective and enhanced educational experience. Demo video: https://youtu.be/PiOPVwrL0Ww  Please email den...@nanoarvr.com for additional information and pricing. Thank you.

Denny Yu

Overseas Sales and Marketing Director

NanoAR | Photonic Crystal Technology Co., Ltd.

WhatsApp: +886.979.115.190 Skype: nanoAR-Denny Yu

Follow us on: LinkedIn | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter