acoustical treatments anyone?

Tim O'Neil

Nov 23, 2021, 1:04:18 PM11/23/21
to av...@googlegroups.com
How many of us are adapting to hybrid/hyflex related needs for improved audio by installing acoustical treatment in classrooms?

If yes, how's that going, what % of spaces are being included, how much funding are you spending on it?  We're pretty steadily adding this onto learning space refresh plans, and trying to cost-share it with our Facilities and Operation Dept but the money isn't endless, is it? Plus, not finding a lot of vendors totally committed to this side of the industry.

Apologies if cross-posting. Thanks, and Happy Thanksgiving everyone! - Tim
--
Tim O'Neil, CTS, MS-ITM
Director for Information Technology, Client Services: