North Carolina State University Esports Program Manager Posting

Ron Bradley

Jun 5, 2023, 5:06:58 PM6/5/23
to av...@googlegroups.com
Hello All,

NC State’s new Esports Program is seeking a Program Manager. If that’s you, or you know someone in that sphere, please consider applying!

We are currently building out our pilot space, with the new arena opening ~2026.

#pewpew 👾

--

*Sent from mobile device *

Sincerely,
---
Ron Bradley, CTS
Assistant Director, Learning Space Support
Technology Support Services
Office of Information Technology
NC State University
(Office) 919.513.4093
ron_b...@ncsu.edu
go.ncsu.edu/classtech

All electronic mail messages in connection with State business which are sent to or received by this account are subject to the NC Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties.

Jonathan Webster

Jun 5, 2023, 5:11:27 PM6/5/23
to av...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

I am a Talent Acquisition Professional with experience in the AV/Low Voltage space. If anyone is aware of any openings with an organization need an recruiter, please let me know. Resume is attached. Happy Hunting to all.

Respectfully
Jon

Jonathan D. Webster
Jonathan+D+2023.doc