Wolfvision Wireless

John Jahn

Feb 7, 2024, 10:55:48 AMFeb 7
to av...@googlegroups.com
Does anyone use the Pure Mini, Pure, Cynap Core or Core?
Anyone having lockup issues?

--

John Jahn "JJ" CTS-D/I

AV Project Engineer - Lead

College of Literature, Science, and the Arts | University of Michigan

LSA Technology Services - Academic Technology Services

204 Washtenaw Ave.  | USB 2160 Ann Arbor, Michigan 48109-1027

Cell: 989.387.0180 | For Immediate Assistance: 734.615.0100

Email: jj...@umich.edu

Zoom: 369-386-2978 0705

Google Hangouts, Bluejeans, Teams or Webwx are also possible

Member: AQAV, AVIXA, Educause, HETMA & MCUAV

Submit a support request anytime using our Guided Web Form

https://drive.google.com/a/umich.edu/uc?id=1alziMdxQwacRam1WtIV-m-q3H2VlHRGK&export=download

Todd Hughes

Feb 7, 2024, 11:00:59 AMFeb 7
to av...@googlegroups.com

We use the Cynap core pro and have not seen any lockup issues.

Todd

Todd Hughes, M.A. Higher Education

AV Project Manager – NAVS and ECP Certified

Office of Classroom Technologies

Duquesne University

211 Canevin Hall

600 Forbes Ave

Pittsburgh PA, 15282

O: 412-396-6090

C:412-596-9620

Hugh...@duq.edu

www.duq.edu/oct

Kevin Ficker

Feb 7, 2024, 2:43:19 PMFeb 7
to av...@googlegroups.com
We have a small number of Pure Minis (6) in a pilot space. We also have not encountered any lockups, but did see an issue where a few of them randomly lost settings.

Kevin Ficker, CTS-I
ClassTech Programmer
NC State University
OIT Classroom Technology
Campus Box 7109

Scott Maddox

Feb 7, 2024, 2:51:49 PMFeb 7
to av...@googlegroups.com
We have the Pure mini's in our classroom spaces and have not seen any lockups or lost settings.

--
Scott Maddox
North Carolina State University