Multi-screen online course delivery

aaron leatherwood

Aug 11, 2022, 2:27:39 PM8/11/22
to The AV-1 Forum
Hello,

A lot of classes have been delivered via Zoom over the past couple years.  I was wondering if anyone has found a great technology for multi-screen, multi-modal delivery.  Imagine a scientist showing a slide on one monitor, an online simulation which the slide speaks to on a second, and a whiteboard on a third monitor.  Has anyone had good experience with a multi-monitor online delivery product which also enables recording and playback of multiple screens simultaneously?

Thanks in advance,

Aaron Leatherwood

Todd Hughes

Aug 11, 2022, 5:55:45 PM8/11/22
to av...@googlegroups.com
Not exactly what your looking for but something that may help is the cynap family of products. We’ve been demoing one all summer and planning to roll it out in a lecture hall this fall. All though it doesn’t share multiple screens at once you can have four screen up and active and then switch between them while sharing on zoom. For instance you can have a browser up a digital whiteboard an iPad wirelessly shared to it and the zoom meeting. Then you can share anyone of those screens and switch between them very easily.

Todd

Todd Hughes
Office of classroom technologies
Duquesne university

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 11, 2022, at 2:27 PM, aaron leatherwood <aaron.le...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello,

A lot of classes have been delivered via Zoom over the past couple years.  I was wondering if anyone has found a great technology for multi-screen, multi-modal delivery.  Imagine a scientist showing a slide on one monitor, an online simulation which the slide speaks to on a second, and a whiteboard on a third monitor.  Has anyone had good experience with a multi-monitor online delivery product which also enables recording and playback of multiple screens simultaneously?

Thanks in advance,

Aaron Leatherwood

Evans, Jim

Aug 14, 2022, 8:26:50 PM8/14/22