Podcast: Introduction to Pessimism versus Negativity

已查看 5 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

United Poultry Concerns

未读,
2022年7月30日 10:56:112022/7/30
收件人 AR-News
United Poultry Concerns

Introduction to Pessimism versus Negativity
Thinking Like a Chicken Podcast News & Views!

At first glance, pessimism and negativity may seem like synonymous attitudes toward the world and its prospects for improvement. Both can seem particularly applicable to animal rights activism and the prospect for animal liberation. In today's podcast, I explain how pessimism and negativity differ from each other and why this difference matters. Please join me.

Listen to the podcast

KAREN DAVIS, PhD is the President and Founder of United Poultry Concerns, a nonprofit organization that promotes the compassionate and respectful treatment of domestic fowl including a sanctuary for chickens in Virginia. Inducted into the National Animal Rights Hall of Fame for Outstanding Contributions to Animal Liberation, Karen is the author of numerous books, essays, articles and campaigns. Her latest book is For the Birds: From Exploitation to Liberation: Essays on Chickens, Turkeys, and Other Domesticated Fowl published by Lantern Publications & Media.

--
United Poultry Concerns is a nonprofit organization that promotes
the compassionate and respectful treatment of domestic fowl.

View this article online
回复全部
回复作者
转发