Don't apologize Rep. King

Mary Seales

Mar 14, 2017, 11:25:07 AM3/14/17
to Mary Seales

The snowflakes and sensitives are already out in full regalia condemning this

man for speaking the truth.  Along with the rinos and the fake news media.

I just sent him a fax commending him for his comments and asking him

to not back down - I don't think he will; he usually doesn't.

We need to support people who speak the truth.  One only has to look

to several decades of unbridled illegal immigration in Europe - increasing

violence,  women being raped in the street, "no-go zones" and

beheadings.  And the pinkos want that in the U.S.

These politically correct idiots need to stop making comparisons between

good people who come to a country legally and assimilate  and

vermin who come to loot and destroy.

Folks, we need to keep up the fight.

King's phone is 202-225-4426   fax is 202-225-3193  or you can tweet

or whatever.

The tide is turning in our favor but we must help keep up the momentum.

Hope everyone sent out their postcards

Blessings.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/13/politics/steve-king-babies-tweet-cnntv/index.html

Rep. Steve King doubled down Monday on comments he made over the weekend in which he appeared to criticize foreigners and immigrants, drawing complaints of insensitivity on social media and from some of his Hill colleagues including from within his own party.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3518961/Europe-900-no-areas-large-immigrant-populations-including-London-Paris-authorities-no-control-claims-Hungary-ahead-EU-refugee-referendum.html

On a website created to oppose the EU's migrant distribution scheme, Prime Minister Viktor Oban's government claimed authorities in these areas had 'no control' over ...
http://www.wnd.com/2017/03/europes-muslim-immigration-plague/
The Swedish Embassy requested a clarification after President Donald Trump made reference to the country during a Feb. 18 speech he delivered. Discussing the terrorist threat, Trump mentioned several countries in Europe where it has reared its ugly head. The president told his audience to look at what is happening in Germany, in France and […]

Mary Seales
Natural Born Citizen

"Those who are afraid to fight will be eaten by those who are not afraid.