FW: Tired of gay propaganda

Mary Seales

Jul 29, 2015, 8:53:35 AM7/29/15
to joeyma...@yahoo.com, sedona...@gmail.com, redroc...@gmail.com, Siu-lan, Steve Lynes, Ben Burton, Floyd Brown, Bill Cowan, David Ard, admce...@gmail.com, Myke Bruce, Rob Lamb, APFN, Joe Seales, Ron Whaley, Carol Danzi, all.m...@yahoo.com, j...@tblaw.com, jeffs...@cox.net, ar...@arnierosner.com, ap...@googlegroups.com

Mary Seales
Natural Born Citizen

**Those who don't want to  fight will be eaten by those who do**

Thought you all might like to read a letter I sent to the
City Council of Scottsdale.

They sent a  letter in with my water bill asking
me to sign some stupid unity pledge for the homos.
You know I think they have transgender bathrooms now
in Scottsdale.  I think I read about it.  It is disgusting.
And everyone is caving to their demands.

I tell you I am sick to death of this stuff which never
stops everywhere  you go TV, movies, and now
even in commercials.

It infuriated me so I thought I would write to them and
piss them off.  If you live in Scottsdale maybe you
should write to them as well.

I've hardly been on line any more as I have so little time
so this is an excuse to share my diatribe with all my
co-patriots.  God Bless you all and never surrender!

Mary Seales
Natural Born Citizen

**Those who don't want to  fight will be eaten by those who do**

Dear City Council of Scottsdale.doc