Гранты по био

Alexander Fyodorov

Apr 20, 2024, 3:31:49 PMApr 20
to AJ-E...@googlegroups.com
📣GRANT ALERT! Journalists: Have you seen our biodiversity grant? 👀

EJN is offering story grants averaging 1,000-2,000 EUR for biodiversity or conservation stories that utilize innovative multimedia, collaborative, cross-border, or investigative approaches.

We're interested in topics including endangered flora and fauna trafficking, underreported threats to species diversity, new environmental crime tracking methods, innovative conservation solutions, and more.

Find out more and apply by May 5, 2024: https://loom.ly/PA_R4Q8

#storygrant #journalismgrant #journalismopportunity #media #journalism #development #environmentaljournalism #climatereporting #habitatloss #biodiversity #biodiversityloss #conservation