FW: "Every Human Has Rights Awards" sent you a message on Facebook...

Imia Familiya

Dec 3, 2008, 10:43:38 AM12/3/08
to AGA...@googlegroups.com

Dear colleagues,

>Eric, Your ideas really look interesting - and

>the out-of-the-box idea of including a software

>package on all pirated CD's is definitely something

>worth looking into

Dos anyone know how to find the pirate CD distributors?

>- BUT the problem is no one is really bothered about

>censorship unless if finally hits them.

The article referenced below says blogger is blocked in Pakistan. Is it so?

Best,

Eric

Awab Alvi

Dec 3, 2008, 4:00:39 PM12/3/08
to AGA...@googlegroups.com
Eric

> Dos anyone know how to find the pirate CD distributors?

How many do you need - these CD's are made mostly in a home industry network, the best way to contact them is to pass out your own software to the numerous retail outlet stores [this is an organized industry] with a request to pass them up, do that repeatedly and Im sure quite a lot of CD's might actually end up with the software added on any future copies - though Im sure we cannot garuntee that all CD's will have it - but most 'Top Security' selections could carry a small directory with the attached stuff.

>Bloggers blocked?

Its open on my ISP - and I guess this was a case roughly 1+ year back - but that is not the case anymore

Awab

Imia Familiya

Dec 4, 2008, 4:27:27 AM12/4/08
to AGA...@googlegroups.com

Dear Awab,

How many do you need - these CD's are made mostly in a home industry network, the best way to contact them is to pass out your own software to the numerous retail outlet stores [this is an organized industry] with a request to pass them up, do that repeatedly and Im sure quite a lot of CD's might actually end up with the software added on any future copies - though Im sure we cannot garuntee that all CD's will have it - but most 'Top Security' selections could carry a small directory with the attached stuff.

Great idea. Do you know anyone who might be interested in taking this on (if I finance it)?

Best, Eric