stats on pakistanis using internet

1 view

Kyla Pasha

Feb 6, 2009, 8:43:03 AM2/6/09
to AGA...@googlegroups.com
Hey everyone,

I'm writing a paper about blogs in Pakistan and I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get the following information:

- percentage of Pakistanis on the net at present
- percentage of Pakistani English language users
- percentage of Pakistani Urdu language users

Even if someone knows of an estimate out there, or a government or ngo body doing some sort of research about it, I would be much obliged.

Cheers,

Kyla

--

Kyla Pasha
Asst. Prof. Liberal Arts,

http://www.kylapasha.com

NancyB

Feb 7, 2009, 10:19:15 AM2/7/09
to Society Against Internet Censorship in Pakistan

Awab Alvi

Feb 7, 2009, 1:23:03 PM2/7/09
to AGABBIP
Maybe Badar Khushnood might have access to latest reports as I remeber him throwing some numbers during the karachi Bloggers meetup

Best I can help is with some data from my own blog - but that's just a section of who visits my blog and by the looks of it Kyla you need country specific information

Ill post a request on the pakistanict policy group maybe someone there might have a report on hand

Awab
Feb 7, 2009, 1:38:20 PM2/7/09
to AGA...@googlegroups.com
Nancy and everyone: Thank you so much. I will check out those sources and look forward to any information that comes out.