Awesome recap - March

1 view

Nikki Lee

Mar 15, 2014, 1:46:21 AM3/15/14
to AFSEA-a...@googlegroups.com
Grant
This month we are funding Seattle Loves Rain, a project to brighten up rainy days in Seattle using the magic of superhydrophobic coatings. We love how whimsical and flamethrowers-y the idea is and we're excited to wander around looking for hidden messages when it rains!

Mixer at WeWork
The excellent people at WeWork in SLU reached out and offered to host an event for us. We're still coordinating with them and will send out details, but in the meantime you should put something on your calendar for the evening of April 1 (we promise, it's not a prank).

Trustees
Know someone who would enjoy being a trustee (full-time or guest)? Just introduce them to me and I'll help them set something up. Also, we have the capacity to sponsor guest trustees, so money need not be a barrier to participation.