Awesome Seattle community hangout @ WeWork! (5:00-7:00pm, 4/1)

1 view

Nikki Lee

Mar 21, 2014, 10:48:11 PM3/21/14
to af...@googlegroups.com, AFSEA-a...@googlegroups.com, afsea-g...@googlegroups.com
Hey team!

The wonderful people at WeWork Seattle are hosting a casual get-together for us! This is a great opportunity for trustees (past and present), grantees, and all our friends of Awesome to spend some quality time together. Come expecting drinks, snacks, and excellent company. Hope to see you there!

When
5:00-7:00pm
Tuesday, April 1 (NO JOKE)

Where
WeWork Seattle
500 Yale Ave N
Seattle, WA 98109

Why
AWESOMENESS AND FRIENDSHIP

Also, here is a calendar event for those of you who rock digital calendars. :)

Nikki
Dean, Awesome Seattle
Awesome Seattle hangout.ics

Rachel Popkin

Mar 31, 2014, 9:06:06 PM3/31/14
to Nikki Lee, af...@googlegroups.com, AFSEA-a...@googlegroups.com, afsea-g...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Our get together at WeWork is tomorrow! Come by 500 Yale Ave N from 5-7pm for free drinks and snacks. We'll be there with Awesome Foundation trustees (who each give $100 each month towards furthering Awesome in Seattle) and some recent winners of our monthly $1000 grant.

Hope to see you there!

Rachel

On Tue, Mar 25, 2014 at 10:01 AM, Rachel Popkin <rkpo...@gmail.com> wrote:
Just one week until we assemble our collective Awesomeness for this event!

We've made a Facebook event to help spread the word: https://www.facebook.com/events/724458694279019

If you're the Facebookin' type, please join it and invite your awesome collaborators and friends!

We're looking forward to seeing you!

Rachel
Trustee, Awesome Seattle