Awesome Recap - December

Nikki Lee

Dec 14, 2014, 10:26:03 PM12/14/14
to AFSEA-a...@googlegroups.com
Grant
This month we put our money towards supporting our friendly neighborhood Bikerhero. We were really inspired by the fun, whimsical approach towards helping others. We look forward to seeing some daring rescues and community improvement!

Open PR position
We're looking for an awesome PR person (they get to decide their title). This person will be considered a full time trustee, and will simply contribute their time and effort instead of money. If you know someone who might be great for the role, please contact me offline!