Awesome recap - August

Nikki Lee

Aug 19, 2013, 11:03:48 PM8/19/13
to AFSEA-a...@googlegroups.com
Hello, everyone! It's been a fairly calm month in Awesome, but in a good way.

Grant
This month we funded a community garden in Bellevue. They discovered an artesian and want to turn it into a well that will support the garden. In addition to engaging the local community, the garden also helps support a food bank, which is pretty awesome!

Website redesign
We redesigned our website to be friendlier and more informative! Most notably, we added a section explaining how we think about grants and what kinds of projects we like to support. You should definitely check it out, and then you should send us a project proposal.

That's all the news for now, but there are a few things in the works for the not-too-distant future. Keep an eye on your inbox!

Cheers,
Nikki
Dean, Awesome Seattle