October Challenge month!

1 view

Nikki Lee

Oct 5, 2013, 11:27:58 PM10/5/13
to AFSEA-a...@googlegroups.com
Hello hello!

As you may or may not know, Awesome Seattle's second birthday is rapidly approaching. To celebrate, we're soliciting as many crazy, ridiculous, awe-inspiring projects as possible. Then we're going to narrow it down to our 5 favorites and invite those project creators to pitch live at our birthday party (details TBA closer to the date)!

Here's what you can do to help make this super awesome:
  • Spread the word! We made a webpage to explain the idea (along with some examples of the kinds of projects we're talking about), so all you have to do is share this link: http://www.awesomeseattle.org/challenge/
  • Submit a crazy-awesome idea! We're pumped to see what you come up with.
  • Celebrate our birthday with us (we'll let you know as soon as we have a date set, so that you can block it off on your calendars).
Hope you're as excited about this as we are!

Nikki
Dean, Awesome Seattle