Awesome recap - January

Nikki Lee

Jan 18, 2015, 3:29:50 PM1/18/15
to AFSEA-a...@googlegroups.com
Grant
This month's grant goes to The History Bomb, which is going to bring a slice of WWII to Seattle. We're excited about the idea of taking knowledge to the streets and immersing people in serendipitous educational experiences. We're looking forward to seeing the project in action!

Hack for Awesome
We're teaming up with WeWork and the Seattle Shapers to throw an Awesome no-tech hackathon! Participants will team up and get out into the city to bring some serendipity to Seattle. We'll provide food, mentorship, and help with supplies - you provide the ideas and elbow grease! At the end of the weekend, we're throwing a pitch party where teams will show off what they've done and pitch for a $1000 grant from us to continue their project.

Make sure to register early! If ticket prices are a hardship, contact me directly and I'll hook you up with a scholarship.