Awesome Recap - November

1 view

Nikki Lee

Nov 23, 2014, 7:34:42 PM11/23/14
to AFSEA-a...@googlegroups.com
Grant
Our November grant went to Sand Toys for Seattle. We loved the concept, and we were inspired by the DIY nature of the project. We're excited to see this spread to more parks in Seattle!

Awesome Hack
We're planning our hackathon for mid-late January 2015, to be held at WeWork South Lake Union. The theme will be "serendipity" - it doesn't hurt to start thinking of ideas now. We'll share out more details in late December/early January!

Open PR position
We're looking for an awesome PR person (they get to decide their title). This person will be considered a full time trustee, and will simply contribute their time and effort instead of money. If you know someone who might be great for the role, please contact me offline!