Awesome recap - May

1 view

Nikki Lee

May 19, 2014, 11:56:45 PM5/19/14
to AFSEA-a...@googlegroups.com
Grant
This month we chose to put our money towards the oh-so-flamethrowers Chaotic Noise Marching Corps, an "ongoing experience in mobile performance art". We were inspired by their passion, enthusiasm, and bombastic nature and we look forward to seeing them put the money into action!

The Million Dollar mark
The Awesome Foundation has collectively surpassed $1,000,000 in grants awarded! This is an amazing milestone for the community and we're scheming up an appropriate way to celebrate.

Seattle Loves Rain frontpaged on Reddit
Past grantee Seattle Loves Rain hit the front page of Reddit with some rain-activated artwork. We're pretty pumped to see his project getting some love from the internet!