One Week Until the First Meetup

1 view

David Vollbracht

Feb 22, 2010, 9:53:21 AM2/22/10
to AF...@googlegroups.com
Hello AFPUG Group Members!

First off, thanks for joining our Google Group. As you probably know
by now, we're planning our first meetup for March 1st at 7pm. If you
haven't gotten the details for the meeting yet, it's all on this page:

http://groups.google.com/group/AFPUG/web/our-first-meet-up

We look forward to seeing everybody next Monday. For logistical
reasons, we're wondering how large a group to expect. If you're
planning on coming to the meeting on next Monday (March 1st), please
give a shout out to the group to advertise the fact. Above all,
though, come and join us on Monday whether you let us know beforehand
or not.

Thanks,
David Vollbracht