When Should We Meet Next? / First Meeting Follow

David Vollbracht

Mar 2, 2010, 11:24:51 AM3/2/10
to AF...@googlegroups.com
First off, I'd like to thank everyone that showed up to our first
meeting last night. It was a great success and we look forward to the
next meetup in a month or so.

I've created a SlideShare group and posted my presentation to it. The
slideshows can be found here:
http://www.slideshare.net/group/atlanta-functional-programming-users-group

After the presentation we discussed the meeting format and schedule.
It was decided to put the question to the group.

When would you like the next meeting to be?

of the month and let's discuss when the best time for the next meetup
is!

Agenda for the next meeting:
* Compare solutions to the first 10 projecteuler.net problems in
different functional languages.
Solve the problems in your favorite functional language and we'll
contrast and compare them!

Thanks again to every that showed up. We look forward to meeting the
rest of you in the near future.

Happy Functional Programming!
David Vollbracht