Swift Adirondack 13.6 For Sale

rick richmond

Jun 8, 2021, 9:15:26 AM6/8/21
to adk-g...@googlegroups.com
My wife has concluded that her back will not recover enough to tolerate kayaking. Her back surgery was successful in that she can walk again, a blessing, but twisting and turning while paddling are out of the question. She has asked me to offer her Swift Adirondack for sale to the ADK Genesee region paddling community.  It is in excellent condition; although it is several years old (we can't remember when we bought it from Bay Creek) it hasn't been used much because her back trouble started soon after we bought it. If you're interested, please send me an email or text. We can set up a see and try time. Feel free to pass this email along to others who might be interested.

Specs:
Large cockpit (18" x 44")
Length 13'6"
Width at cockpit27.5"