symposium tomorrow (Wednesday 8:30 AM)

peg jacobs

May 11, 2021, 8:40:07 AM5/11/21
to ADK google group

Thought you and your canoe buddies may be intetested in joining the free online presentation about the new canoe trip planning tools and launches around the whole Genesee River. These is a chance for questions and discussion too. Use the link below to register. Please feel free to share with anyone who may be interested.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2021-genesee-river-basin-summit-lets-plan-a-canoekayak-trip-tickets-148041278449?utm_source=eventbrite&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=reminder_attendees_48hour_email&utm_term=eventname&ref=eemaileventremind

​I'm registered for this and a number of our paddlers joined the one last week on "boat launches" - it was really interesting.  If you're not busy at 8:30 tomorrow morning register for this today and sit in on it.  Information is always a good thing!!!    Peg/Marcia