Monday's paddle - Canadice Lake

peg jacobs

Jun 11, 2021, 8:37:05 PM6/11/21
to ADK google group
This Monday's paddle is scheduled for Canadice Lake - We'll meet at the DEC fishing access on Canadice Lake Rd for a 10:00 (on the water) paddle.  You can drive down to the water to unload your boat but then you have to go back up and park along the road.   Scattered storms are predicted at this point so we'll be watching the weather - if we cancel the paddle it'll be by 8:30 that morning.  The directions to the lake are on the website calendar.  This will be a 2 hour paddle around this beautiful small lake.  You're welcome to bring snacks and be sure to bring water.   As always - you're welcome to call or e mail with any questions.  Peg 730-9945