Monday paddle - West River 10:00 - 12:00

peg jacobs

Jun 4, 2021, 6:21:12 PM6/4/21
to ADK google group
This Monday(June 7th) we'll be paddling the west river and Naples Creek.  Meet at the DEC parking lot in Woodsville (rt. 21 at south end of Canandaigua lake) for a 10:00 "on the water".   It's going to be a HOT day so be sure to bring water along with your usual boating equipment.  We'll paddle for an hour, stop for a rest, then continue our paddle. There are directions on the ADK-gvc.org calendar if you are not familiar with this put in.  This will be a 2 hour paddle. (I think it's posted wrong on the calendar)
If we have a large number, we'll set out in smaller groups.   As always, feel free to call or e mail with any questions   Peg  730-9945

* note: there is a similar paddle offered on Thursday.....contact Rick Richmond if you are interested in paddling on Thursday morning.  (585-503-7405)  That paddle will be a 3 hour paddle - should be a great paddle!!!