Notice - 2021 ACT Junior Chess League Annual General Meeting - Sunday 8th August

Kate Woodley

Jul 16, 2021, 7:35:58 AMJul 16
to ACTJCL Google
2021 Annual General Meeting of the ACT Junior Chess League
Dear all,
This is to advise you of the upcoming Annual General Meeting for the ACT Junior Chess League on Sunday 8th August (the same day as the Under 12 Championship).
The ACT Junior Chess League is always looking for volunteers to take up positions on the committee. All positions will be open for nominations. The committee is involved in the organisation and smooth running of tournaments, junior chess clubs, school events and coaching in the ACT and surrounding areas. The AGM is also an opportunity to discuss the health of junior chess in the ACT and provide ideas for our future direction.
Please attend, even if only to show your support and ensure we have the necessary numbers for a quorum.
The AGM will be followed by a meeting of the newly elected committee.
The details of this meeting are as follows:
Date: Sunday 8th August
Time: 10 am for a 10:15 am start
Place: Campbell High School, Campbell ACT.
Below is the agenda for the meeting. We invite all members of the ACTJCL to attend. Just being a parent or carer makes you a member. Your attendance and participation would be much appreciated.
Kind regards,
Brad Archer
ACT Junior Chess League President
pres...@actjcl.org.au

AGENDA - 2021 Annual General Meeting of the ACT Junior Chess League
1. Opening - Brad Archer, ACT Junior Chess League President
2. Apologies
3. Minutes of 2020 AGM
4. Reports
4.1 President
4.2 Treasurer
5. Election of Office Bearers and Committee Members
5.1 President
5.2 Vice President
5.3 Treasurer
5.4 Secretary
5.5 Public Officer
5.6 Tournaments Coordinator
5.7 School Tournaments Coordinator
5.8 Ratings Officer
5.9 Publicity Officer and Bulletin Keeper
5.10 Membership Officer
5.11 Development Squad Coordinator
5.12 ACT Chess Association Delegate
5.13 Norths Club Coordinator