****ACTJCL Committee Meeting**** - 10am Sunday 13th December

Kate Woodley

Dec 9, 2020, 4:28:00 AM12/9/20
to ACTJCL Google
Hi Everyone,

I'd like to call an ACTJCL Committee meeting for 10am on Sunday 13th December (same day as the u12/u14 Championships) at Campbell High School Library.

All are welcome to attend and we encourage attendees to share their views.

Topics which will be up for discussion include:

  • With no major tournaments (e.g. Australian Junior Championships) being held in January, should the ACTJCL host an open swiss tournament during this period?

  • Development activities for ACT under 14 players in 2021, particularly leading up to the 2021 Australian Junior Chess Championships (likely to be held in June).

Cheers,

Kate Woodley
Secretary, ACT Junior Chess League
0410 676 499

Agenda

1. Opening

2. Apologies

3. Acceptance of minutes of previous committee meeting on Sunday August 4th 2019.

4. President’s report

5. Treasurer’s report

6. 2020 Australian Schools Teams Championships - Report

7. Hosting a January Open Swiss Tournament

8. Development activities for under 14 juniors in 2021

9. Other Business (anything attendees would like to raise)

  • Carrying over 2020 ACTJCL memberships into 2021.

10. Date of next meeting