Notice: ACTJCL AGM - Sunday 8th November

Kate Woodley

Oct 17, 2020, 7:51:06 PM10/17/20
to ACTJCL Google
2020 Annual General Meeting of ACT Junior Chess League
Dear all,
This is to advise you of the upcoming Annual General Meeting for the ACT Junior Chess League.
The ACT Junior Chess League is looking for volunteers to take up several positions on the committee. The committee is involved in the organisation and smooth running of tournaments, junior chess clubs, school events and coaching in the ACT and surrounding areas. The AGM is also an opportunity to discuss the health of junior chess in the ACT and ideas for the future.
Please attend, even if only to show your support and ensure we have the necessary numbers for a quorum.
The AGM will be followed by a meeting of the newly elected committee.
The details of this meeting are as follows:
Date: Sunday 8 November 2020
Time: 10 am for a 10:15 am start (will likely coincide with an ACTJCL chess tournament, details still to come)
Place: Campbell High School - Library.
Below is the agenda for the meeting. We invite all members of the ACTJCL to attend. Just being a parent or carer makes you a memberYour attendance and participation would be much appreciated.
Kind regards,
Brad Archer
ACT Junior Chess League President
----------
AGENDA - 2020 Annual General Meeting of the ACT Junior Chess League
1. Opening - Brad Archer, ACT Junior Chess League President
2. Apologies
3. Minutes of 2019 AGM
4. Reports
4.1 President
4.2 Treasurer
5. Election of Office Bearers and Committee Members
5.1 President
5.2 Vice President
5.3 Treasurer
5.4 Secretary
5.5 Public Officer
5.6 Tournaments Coordinator
5.7 School Tournaments Coordinator
5.8 Ratings Officer
5.9 Publicity Officer and Bulletin Keeper
5.10 Membership Officer
5.11 ACT Chess Association Delegate
5.12 Norths Club Coordinator
5.13 Equipment Officer