Barcode scanner with a USB-C plug

Karen Schell

Jul 3, 2024, 6:10:39 PM (4 days ago) Jul 3
to ABOS-Outreach
Hi everyone,

I am looking for a barcode scanner that utilizes a USB-C plug (instead of a regular USB) that can connect directly to a Surface Pro laptop. Does anyone have one to recommend? This would be for check out, and we don't want to go to Bluetooth.

Thanks in advance if you can help!
Karen

Karen Schell – Outreach Services Manager

Newport News Public Library | Administration

City of Newport News

700 Town Center Drive, Suite 300

Newport News, VA 23606

(757) 926-1370 | Office
(757) 419-8153 | Cell
sche...@nnva.gov

Sally Mathews Inglett

Jul 3, 2024, 7:45:17 PM (3 days ago) Jul 3
to Karen Schell, ABOS-Outreach
I have spent years looking for one and finally ended up using a cheater.  Have you tried anything like this?  Or a cheater cable.

Sally Mathews Inglett
President & Founder
MEternally, LLC
(833) 733-8866