Romance Book Spice Level

Michelle Cope

Jul 3, 2024, 3:05:26 PM (4 days ago) Jul 3
to ABOS-O...@googlegroups.com
Romance Book Spice Level

Michelle Cope <><
Outreach Library Associate
Bloomington Public Library

Libraries always remind me that there are good things in this world. ~Lauren Ward

From: abos-o...@googlegroups.com <abos-o...@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Jerilynn Derhammer ...more
Ida Fogle <ifo...@dbrl.org>: Jul 01 10:37AM -0500

https://www.romance.io/ will give you a steam level from the mildest at
"glimpses and kisses" to the steamiest at "explicit and plentiful."

--
Ida Fogle (she/her)
Outreach Associate ...more

Hi Ruby,

Are you familiar with the website All About Romance
<https://allaboutromance.com/>? You can search for specific books on there,
and they have a sensuality rating for the books they ...more
Lisa Pett <lp...@pocolibrary.org>: Jul 01 05:36PM

I do a quick web search. There are lots of romance blog/review sites that rate romance books. Between that and Goodreads, you can figure it out pretty quickly.
________________________________ ...more
Holly Lilly <hli...@ashland.lib.oh.us>: Jul 01 12:58PM -0400

Try out the website: whichbook.net.

You can put in things like your mood or sex content level and it will bring
up recommendations based on what level you put in. (Levels are determined ...more
Brandi Sanders <perrycount...@gmail.com>: Jul 01 11:32AM -0500

I will be interested as well to hear if there are any easy ways to tell
this.

...more
Kaitlin Barber <kba...@bcpl.org>: Jul 01 12:10PM -0400

Romance.io <https://www.romance.io/steamrating> has a steam rating and you
can search for books by steam level. Hope this helps!

--
*Kaitlin Barber*
Outreach Librarian

Not so much a policy, but we have had issues with the fuse that powers our awning regularly blowing. We have had to ensure that it is only turned on when it is actually in use. We also carry extra ...more
Sueno LeBlond <su...@winstonprouty.org>: Jul 02 04:37PM

Greetings Outreach Folks,

My organization is looking for a new bookmobile to replace our 1999 Chevy step van which is quickly becoming a mechanical sinkhole. We have a few questions to pose to the ...more
Marlyn Norton <mxno...@bcpl.net>: Jul 02 04:31PM

Good afternoon!

I'm not able to reply to one of these conversations, and I'd really like to offer what I know. My issue seems to be that my work uses Outlook, but the group is in Google. ...more
Mia Lopez <miac...@gmail.com>: Jul 02 08:44AM -0700

Hello everyone,

I’m the new Mobile Library Coordinator at the Simi Valley Public Library.
As we gear up for our upcoming outreach events, I’m seeking advice and tips
from experienced mobile ...more
Mara Benitez <ma...@tpml.org>: Jul 02 02:59PM

We have been using both Teardrop flags and a sandwich sign as others have said, but couldn't find the original links on Amazon.
I have really loved our sandwich sign! The wooden frame is heavy enough ...more